~ The Winter Stroll ~
As the winds whirled and spinned around the couple- the pupil and the respected mentor. As they strolled along snowed covered path, back to the small warm cottage where the pupil would continue her studies, and the mentor will lecture on until dinner time.
Happy Birthday morlipie !! <333
((FYI this is just an AU thing about Declan as an ex-overseer that is mentoring.. not cannon to his story currently. I’m still focusing on his time in Dunwall))
((I guess I’ll spill a few beans about them…gdi bachi))
38 years old.
- Declan was a sickly child. Had strange spells of fevers and was always bedridden.
-When he was 8, his real father died from a heart decease. His mother re-married. She had a daughter name Vanessa (Declan has a step-sister)
- sometimes if you sneak up on him- (which is hard to do) you could sometimes hear him humming a tune or song, or maybe even whistle, sometimes he’ll mummble some verses.
-Declans mother married a heretic (his step dad), who was an aristocrat. His real father was an government official in Tyvia. So when Declan choose to become an overseer at a young age of 16, he had to watch his mother and stepfather get beat to death- because of the heresy. I remember reading about some overseers had to watch thier parents or somthing burn alive for his initiation.
30 years old.
-Maurice was born in the city of Wynnedown, Morley.
- Maurice is a single child. His parents names are Arthur and Silvia. They were both hanged for witchcraft.
- He came to Dunwall at the tender age of 10.
- He became a whaler at 20. Hes been with the whalers for 10 years.
- He has a pupil, Shane (morlipie’s oc).
- He has a maze tattoo sleeve on his left shoulder/arm.
- Maurice had a mentor of his own once. Tristan Hamilton, who died/went missing during a job that went horribly wrong. Maurice looked up to him like an older brother.
*u* thats all I’m tellin.
You can see lil doodles of them and shit on my artblog.
10 year old Maurice was a lonely little boy after coming all the way from Morley to stay with his Uncle Owen In Dunwall…